Use our booking system to find out when tutorial sessions are available, as they will vary each week, and at each campus.
You can book:
- 1-hour tutorials – CAN BE BOOKED UP TO TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE
- 30-minute tutorials – RELEASED FRIDAYS FOR FOLLOWING WEEK ONLY – Suitable for quick queries or urgent questions.
- Please aim to come with clear objectives for your tutorial, whether you have booked a 1-hour or a 30-minute tutorial.
One tutorial in one week:
- Book on the basis of only one tutorial per week unless agreed by a tutor.
- We monitor our bookings, and if you have booked more than one, we will cancel all but the first appointment made if you do not have a chance to do so yourself.
- Book a tutorial for yourself or a small group.
- For groups, you will need to nominate one person to book the group session online. If booking for more than three, please email email@example.com, because we will need to book a more suitable room.
- Statistics Tutorials – Please be aware that we do not advise on statistical analysis for project work or SPSS.
- Skype or email appointments are sometimes available. You need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If you DO NOT have a confirmation email, the appointment has not been booked.
To cancel a booked appointment, please use the online booking system.
If you need further help please contact us by email email@example.com