Top 10 tips to help you prepare for your exam.
For different kinds of exam.
Useful ‘in the exam’ advice and for tackling difficult questions.
Writing essays under exam conditions.
Advice on objective, problem solving, multiple choice and lab tests.
Help to beat test anxiety.
Practical tips to help you remember more.
Advice on dealing with exam nerves.
Understanding the physical symptoms of stress.
Simple breathing technique to manage pre-test anxiety.
Study methods to aid recall – Pdf.
Maximise your chances of doing well in exams.
Something in particular you’d like us to provide information on? Something we’ve missed out? Email us at email@example.com
You might also think about…
- Making an appointment with the Wellbeing Service if you feel that your nerves and anxiety are preventing you from revising or performing well under exam conditions.
- Weekly classes to help you improve your English writing skills – run by us. Get in touch to find out if you are eligible.
- In-sessional English classes run by the Centre for International English Students.
- Booking a tutorial for yourself, or with a group to discuss revision and exam techniques.
- Managing your time is an important aspect of exam preparation and revision. The time management section might provide some ideas on how to organize yourself and revising for your exams.