11-11-2019 at 11am to 11-11-2019 at 12pm
Location: Trefforest Campus - H228
The Student Development and Study Skills Service, in partnership with the USW Student Mentoring Scheme, will be offering a number of interactive Digital Workshops this term with the aim of helping new students navigate and use the USW digital environment with confidence.
Aimed primarily, but not exclusively, at First Year students the sessions, led and facilitated by trained and experienced Student Mentor teams, will give students hands-on experience of the main features in which they will need to develop competency.
The objectives are to support students with the following aspects:
• Accessing UniLife and understanding key features of the platform.
• Accessing and navigating Office 365.
• Accessing and navigating Blackboard (UniLearn)
• Submitting assignments on Blackboard
• Accessing Turnitin
• Submitting an assignment via Turnitin
• Using the Advice Zone Online
• Accessing IT Support